PTA Second Hand Uniform Sales
The PTA runs a second hand uniform shop which is based in the Senior School building. The shop offers parents the opportunity to purchase good quality second hand uniform at very reasonable prices and at a fraction of the cost of new uniform.
The shop will next be open on: Thursday 30th November (2pm to 5pm).
Sales will be held in the Uniform Shop in the Senior School. Please come into the school via the entrance from the Hillsway car park (which is closest to the Uniform Shop). A PTA Volunteer will be at the door to let you in.
A Highpost message will be sent out shortly before each sale confirming dates of the sale.
As a parent, if you have benefitted from our Second Hand Uniform Sales and if you would like to support the ongoing sale of second hand uniform please leave your name at the main Senior School reception for the attention of the PTA uniform shop team.
We kindly ask that any uniform to be donated to the sale should be sent into school office during the first week of the relevant half term. Unfortunately, we cannot accept uniform outside of this week due to lack of storage.
As from 4th July 2013, proceeds from the sale of uniform will be split 50:50 between the parent and the PTA.
Terms and conditions of sale:
- All items for sale are left at owners risk.
- Only good quality, clean current uniform will be accepted into the sale. (Refer to suggested price list below for list of accepted items). The PTA and school's say is final as to the merchantable quality of uniform entered in to the sale. The PTA will send any items not considered suitable for resale to a material recycling scheme.
- Please label all items with a sales label & submit your printed sales list (the sales list and labels are available to download, auto complete and print from the Excel spreadsheet below) and attach the label with a safety pin only (adhesive tape may be used for tennis racquets and hockey sticks). Please refer to the suggested price list when adding a price to each item.
- Any unlabelled items will be deemed to be donations, with profits from their sale given wholly to the PTA funds.
- Payment to sellers will be made by cheque annually at the end of June
- No uniform once entered into a sale will be returned to a seller. If after a period of one year an item remains unsold, the price will be reduced if required at the annual stock check. If an item remains unsold after 3 years, it will be sent to a material recycling scheme.
- Please help us to help you. It does make economic sense to recycle items that are in good condition.
- By entering an item for sale, the seller agrees to these terms.